Posted: Monday, December 18, 2017 12:05 AM
Company Name:Challenge Manufacturing
Benefits Offered Dental, Vision, Life, Medical, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Great benefits and room for growth with an industry leader in automation.”
The Challenge Manufacturing Corporate team is searching for a 2nd Shift Tool Crib Attendant to join our Walker team. The Tool Crib Attendant runs inventory and supplies equipment to various production employees
● High School Diploma/GED
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Control inventory accurately
● Cycle count and inventory on a regular basis
● Data entry
● Maintain and organize the tool crib to ensure a safe and efficient work environment
● Distribute tools and supplies to production employees
Minimum Qualifications :
● Experience with MS Office Suite, including Excel, a must
● Demonstrated understanding of Challenge Manufacturing production processes
● Excellent attendance record
● Ability to work every day and overtime when needed
● Ability to lift 70Lbs.
● Online inventory database system and RF scanner experience a plus
● Using calipers a plus
About Challenge Manufacturing:
Founded in 1981, Challenge Manufacturing is a leading global Tier 1 supplier of complex assemblies and engineered metal formed products to the automotive industry. Celebrating over 35 years in business, Challenge offers a wide range of career opportunities and a competitive employee benefits package.
Challenge is an employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), which enables a collaborative and teamwork-oriented culture and provides employee-owners the opportunity to share in the success of the company. The ESOP is a critical element to Challenge’s culture and success.
In the fast-growing environment, Challenge maintains its responsibilities of providing employees job security, workplace safety, fair treatment, competitive wages and benefits, employee ownership, transparent communication, and opportunities for career growth. For more information about Challenge, visit our website at www.challenge-mfg.com.
Challenge Today. Own Tomorrow.
Company website: http://www.challenge-mfg.com/career-opportunities/
• Location: Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, MI
• Post ID: 42828922 grandrapids